Caring is a core value at Royal Roads University. The Library, Bookstore, Writing Centre, Copyright Office, and Archives demonstrate care for our diverse community by listening to you and respecting you as an individual.
After interacting with any of the Library, Bookstore, Writing Centre, Archives and Records Management, or Copyright Office staff, we want you to feel:
- Heard and understood
- Confident in the information that you have received
- Encouraged to contact us again
To accomplish this, we will:
- Be visible and approachable
- Listen without judgement, ask questions, respond, and follow up
- Take a relationship building approach by focusing on building trust and rapport
- Strive to apply our knowledge and skills to address your requests
- Appreciate your feedback and take an active interest in your experience with us
Please send us feedback and let us know how we can improve or if we did something awesome.