Skip to Content

Do you provide duplicate receipts?

The receipt you receive at the time of purchase is our only copy.  If your books were shipped to you, the receipt should be either taped to the front of your shrink-wrapped text, or tucked inside with the Bookstore Bookmark.

If you are concerned about receipts for tax purposes, you will receive a T2202 form from the university to complete your income taxes.  It will help you calculate the credits you are entitled to.  Based on the numbers in boxes B or C, you are entitled to either $65.00/month for full time students or $20.00/month for part time students.

Please consult the Canada Revenue Agency's website for more assistance.